top of page
  • Writer's pictureUKBPA

Support Resources for Pharmacy Professionals Requiring Visas

The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) is the independent regulator for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises in the UK. Before you start the qualifying process you should carefully consider information provided by the UK Visas and Immigration to see whether you will be able to get the necessary work visas. Long-term work visas include the Skilled Worker visa. Please refer to the UK government website for full details. Unfortunately, the UKBPA are unable to answer questions about these issues.

Pharmacist Support is an independent charity which provides a wide variety of support services to pharmacists and their families, former pharmacists and pharmacy students. There are a number of visa options available to international students who are looking to switch from a tier 4 student visa. These may include:

· UK graduate visa

· Skilled worker visa (formerly known as the tier 2 visa)

· Tier 5 (government authorised exchange) visa

· Tier 5 (youth mobility scheme) visa

· UK ancestry visa.

Please check the Pharmacist Support website for further information.

91 views0 comments


bottom of page